Informa’s Market Led Proposals Conference, taking place on 17 May 2017 at the Rendezvous Hotel in Melbourne, will present a high-level, policy-driven dialogue between government and industry to discuss innovation in procurement policy frameworks to drive value for money and mutually beneficial outcomes.
The event will focus on the theme ‘Developing steps toward a more transparent, consistent and structured approach’.
It will examine key topic areas including:
- Delivering value for money
- Engaging with the private sector
- Market-led value capture proposals
- Forward thinking procurement approaches
- Mutually beneficial outcomes for government and industry
- Critical success factors for governments and proponents
For more information, or to register, visit www.informa.com.au/mlp.