The future of the roads, rail and transport infrastructure sector hinges upon the next generation of great leaders. The Women in Roads, Rail and Transport Infrastructure Leadership Summit, taking place on 28-31 May at the Swissôtel Sydney, will help create these leaders.
Attendees will be equipped with the skills and strategies required to develop strong management skills and communicate with confidence to reach their leadership potential.
This is a must-attend event for those working in the sector who are advocates for change. Aspiring, emerging and existing leaders across all roles in the industry who want to refine their leadership skills will have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals. Attendees will learn how to develop an authentic leadership profile, build influence in the workplace and smoothly transition into leadership roles.
The theme of the summit is ‘Pioneering Pathways for Progression’. It comprises interactive and practical sessions, bringing together a variety of senior leaders to share their inspirational leadership journeys and practical advice to get ahead.
Some of the speakers attendees will hear and learn from include:
- Fiona Craig, Coach, Trainer, Mentor, Speaker in Career and Leadership Success, SmartWomen Connect – ‘Network for success’
- Angelique Easton, Director, Planning and Environment, M4-M5 Link, Westconnex,
- Sydney Motorway Corporation – ‘Leading with courage and credibility’
- Megan McCracken, General Manager, Safety, People and Corporate Affairs, Arc Infrastructure – ‘Future-proofing your career’
- Collette Burke, Director, VicTrack – ‘Creating a collaborative atmosphere in your teams’
Seminars and panels will explore:
- Inspiration and advice from accomplished leaders
- Overcoming workplace challenges
- Growing high-performance teams
- Advancing your career in a male-dominated industry
Attendees will also be able to network with and learn from executives in an interactive forum designed to equip them with strategies to advance their career.
Take advantage of the generous discounts available and register team members early to ensure your place at this outstanding leadership and networking event. Tickets are on sale now.
There is an exclusive Australian online subscribers discount of 10% when using booking code WRTI0518A – Q6.