It is becoming increasingly important for companies to foster the leadership potential of their employees. Research has shown how building a diverse leadership team can improve financial returns and make teams more efficient. Companies with diverse leadership are better placed for innovation, winning top talent and improving customer orientation, employee satisfaction and decision-making.
The Women in Roads, Rail and Transport Infrastructure Leadership Summit, taking place on 28-31 May at the Swissôtel Sydney, will help companies drive positive organisational change by providing attendees with the skills and strategies they need to be confident leaders and communicators. In turn, organisations will benefit from having a diverse and empowered leadership team.
This must-attend event. The summit will help attendees refine their leadership and management skills and network with like-minded professionals. They will also learn how to develop an authentic leadership profile, build influence in the workplace and smoothly transition into leadership roles.
Through the theme of ‘Pioneering pathways for progression’, attendees will have the opportunity to attend interactive and practical sessions, bringing together a variety of senior leaders to share their inspirational leadership journeys and provide practical advice for career advancement. A variety of inspirational case studies, practical expert commentaries and interactive panels will give attendees the skills to define their career potential.
Attendees will hear from industry leaders and high level executives, including:
- Jayne Whitney, Chief Strategy Officer, John Holland
- Katie Singleton, Head of Rail Control Solutions, Bombardier Transportation Australia
- Deborah Grace, Head of Operations and Engagement, Human Capital, Laing O’Rourke
- Collette Burke, Director, VicTrack
- Meegan Sullivan, Executive Director, Strategic Development, RPS Australia Asia Pacific
- Ann Turner, Chief Executive Officer, Ann Turner Consultants
Seminars and panels will explore:
- Inspirational advice from accomplished leaders
- Overcoming workplace challenges
- Growing high-performance teams
- Advancing your career in a male-dominated industry
Take advantage of the generous discounts available and register team members early to ensure your place at this outstanding leadership and networking event. Tickets are on sale now.
There is an exclusive Australian online subscribers discount of 10% when using booking code WRTI0518A – Q6. Group discounts are also available, with savings of up to 20%.