Read the latest issue online
Top five reasons to revisit asset management in 2018 May 29, 2018
By Brian Devlin, TechnologyOne Assets underpin the profitability of business, the liveability of com...
Smooth sailing ahead for Gladstone Area Water Board May 22, 2018
Gladstone Area Water Board (GAWB) has become Australia’s first water service provider to gain ISO ...
Corrosion prevention by dehumidification April 10, 2018
The use of dehumidification to prevent corrosion during the blast cleaning and coating of iron and s...
The right equipment to take home the gold April 6, 2018
Established in 1995, Pro-Bore offers drilling and boring services in Queensland and New South Wales,...
Zinfra commences contract for entire United Energy network March 13, 2018
Zinfra has begun working on the operations and maintenance contract for the entire United Energy (UE...
- The Queensland Government has announced a $327.1 million investment in road infrastructure in the South Coast regio… https://t.co/e7CN9WS6Dd about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- The NSW Government has appointed an independent investigator to examine an electric shock incident at Haymarket in… https://t.co/ZpyGkY9eKf about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- Townsville City Council has announced that $18.5 million in proposed funding for the Carmichael Airstrip in Queensl… https://t.co/dybZwipH4B about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A new $7 million bridge in Rouse Hill, Sydney, is nearing completion following the installation of girders that for… https://t.co/owjkkRhRx3 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The expanding use of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) to collect data on critical infrastructure is transforming how a… https://t.co/mUlh67Opy2 about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck