Read the latest issue online
Australian property owners unprepared for autonomous vehicle future December 11, 2018
By Stephen Taylor, Australian Cities Director, Arcadis Whether it’s a report on the NSW Government...
CPEE offering opportunities to enhance career prospects December 11, 2018
With the significant infrastructure projects being undertaken across Australia, there is even more n...
How’s your fleet doing? December 11, 2018
By Mark McLachlan – Team Leader, Plant Assessor If you were asked how’s your fleet looking, how ...
How to keep your head when everyone is losing theirs December 4, 2018
by Matt Turner – Managing Director, Plant Assessor Everyone who works in a dynamic workplace will ...
Keeping costs down for solar farm development and maintenance December 4, 2018
Solar power is becoming an integral part of Australia’s energy mix, with the Australian PV Institu...
- RT @VicGovAu: Melbourne's biggest road maintenance blitz. Click through for our new interactive map to see what's happening in your area ht… about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- @acccgovau has launched legal proceedings in the Federal Court against NSW Ports. https://t.co/scq1HYr849 https://t.co/L90oNoGvfb 11:13:00 AM December 11, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to acccgovau
- A new report from @InfraAust warns that essential infrastructure and services are failing to keep pace with the gro… https://t.co/xke8WR2EUZ 11:05:00 AM December 11, 2018 from TweetDeck
- @QldGov has created a new entity to provide better internet for regional Queensland. @AnnastaciaMP… https://t.co/zpYVcTO9Dz 12:06:00 PM December 10, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to QldGov
- @VicGovAu say two massive tunnel boring machines that will dig the West Gate Tunnel are on their way to Melbourne.… https://t.co/KHYuonlowd 12:01:00 PM December 10, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to VicGovAu