Hundreds of industry professionals will travel to the Gold Coast next week to attend Australia’s largest airport event. The AAA National Conference 2019 promises to be bigger and better than ever before, with more than 90 industry speakers and 90 Industry Exhibition booths.
This year’s Industry Exhibition features some exciting new initiatives and there are plenty of ways to engage and network with peers and stakeholders.
The exhibition will feature the latest products and services that are transforming the industry and delegates will take away vital knowledge which could see huge benefits to their organisation.
Highlights of the Industry Exhibition include:
● Visit the Knowledge Lab and discover inspiring 20-minute sessions that provide delegates with additional opportunities to hear about new developments in the airport sector such as, understanding new security standards, changes to MOS 139, an outlook for future air transport, concrete pavement removal and replacement, airfield planning, urban airport mobility solutions and more
● Work or relax in the exhibition’s lounge areas, the Morning After Bar or coffee stations.
● Grab your colleagues and mingle with peers at the gin tasting experience on Wednesday afternoon. Cape Byron distillery will feature some of its most popular flavours from the unique terroir of the Northern Rivers (greater Byron Bay region)
● Enjoy taking part in the golf simulator competition in the exhibition area, featuring full HD projection and precision accuracy
● Take part in the Industry Exhibition Passport competition and you could win fantastic prizes. 1st prize is $1,000, 2nd prize $500 and 3rd $250
● View the stunning images of airports across the country displayed on the Airport of the Year Photograph competition stand, and vote for your favourite
All catering will be served in the exhibition, offering plenty of time to catch up with everyone between sessions.
What’s more, this year’s networking events are a great opportunity to meet new people, make important contacts and enjoy a relaxing night after a packed day of presentations and panel sessions.
On Tuesday night, delegates can attend Welcome Drinks at the Garden Kitchen and Bar at The Star.With its cascading greenery, modern design and fresh seasonal menu, Garden Kitchen and Bar has all the ingredients for an incredible welcome reception and networking experience you won’t forget.
The National Airport Industry Awards and Gala Dinner takes place on Wednesday night, celebrating organisations and individuals achieving excellence within Australia’s airport industry. This prestigious event is the highlight of the year for industry professionals and is a night to remember.
The Thursday night networking event takes place at Miami Marketta – one of the Gold Coast’s most unique venues. Marketta Street Food is a laneway dining experience with 25 food vendors of all nationalities in the one space. Take your entree from Spain, your main from Thailand and sweets from France. You will experience the recently opened Gin Bar and then be invited to select from a range of locally brewed craft beers, carefully selected boutique wines, and street food from every corner of the globe, all under one roof.
AAA National Conference registrations include attendance at all networking functions. There is still time to secure your place, so don’t miss out and click here to register today.
To view a full program, including details of all speakers, panel sessions and 2019 partners and exhibitors, click here.
To download the AAA National Conference app, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for ‘Australian airports conference’. The app will keep you updated on changes to the program, what’s happening in the Industry Exhibition, as well as key information regarding all social functions.
Don’t delay, register today and join us on the Gold Coast.