The Civil Contractors Federation (CCF), Australia’s voice for the construction industry, has announced the winners of the 2021 CCF National Earth Awards.
The awards recognise excellence in civil construction projects across the country.
CCF said it was thrilled with the engagement from industry at this year’s virtual event and congratulated all finalists and winners who have delivered projects to the highest standards.
CCF also thanked its sponsors – PSC Insurance Brokers, the official insurance partner of CCF National, and the Australian Construction Industry Redundancy Trust (ACIRT), as well as Award’s judges for their invaluable assistance.
The winners are as follows:
- Interflow Pty Ltd & South-East Water: Mount Highway AC Water Main Renewal
- Diona Pty Ltd: Brisbane CBD Water Mains Renewal
- VEC Civil Engineering – A Downer Company: Murchison Dam Safety Upgrade
- Safety Focused Performance Joint Venture, Abergeldie, Downer & Stantec: Hawthorn Main Sewer Rehabilitation
- Fulton Hogan Construction: Streamlining Hoddle Street Fulton Hogan Construction Package B (CN9512)
- Seymour Whyte Constructions Pty Ltd: M4 Smart Motorway Stages 2 & 3
The virtual awards ceremony can be viewed by clicking here.