Minister for Resources and Northern Australia, Matt Canavan, has announced a review of the $5 billion Northern Australia Infrastructure...
A $150 million loan from the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) will facilitate the expansion of airport facilities in...
The architectural team chosen to design the Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport’s International Terminal has been announced, and...
Read the latest issue online
- The Northern Territory Buy Local Policy is proving successful in supporting local businesses, with many local const… https://t.co/VJK2ETCm9l about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The ACCC has released its annual Airport Monitoring Report, which finds that airports are delivering good service f… https://t.co/CENjuK9vou about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The CSIRO has launched its new digital twin technology with a landmark 3D representation of Western Sydney’s landsc… https://t.co/WX4b9pECSP about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Four tunnel boring machines in Sydney’s CBD and inner suburbs are being removed, following the successful completio… https://t.co/h5FivlASp0 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Victorian State Government has confirmed significant road works and maintenance, as well as level crossing remo… https://t.co/VgR5tIW6K0 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite