Minister for Resources and Northern Australia, Matt Canavan, has announced a review of the $5 billion Northern Australia Infrastructure...
A $150 million loan from the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) will facilitate the expansion of airport facilities in...
The architectural team chosen to design the Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport’s International Terminal has been announced, and...
Read the latest issue online
- Townsville Airport has begun infrastructure upgrade works to prepare for a terminal upgrade in late 2020.… https://t.co/vowmbRgjsw about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The regional NSW city of Dubbo is set to spend over $165 million in the next decade on maintenance to its community… https://t.co/gYymBYxvQE about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Monash University’s Woodside Building for Technology and Design has been delivered with a Climate Active certified… https://t.co/SfiN5Hs5pr about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- QLD Minister Kate Jones has announced a major reform package for the project including establishing a compliance un… https://t.co/yPzCaPk7nS about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @GaryMahon_qta We look forward to reading them! 03:53:49 PM February 26, 2020 from TweetDeck in reply to GaryMahon_qta ReplyRetweetFavorite