Welcome to the Asset Management Content Hub brought to you by Infor Global Solutions and Infrastructure Magazine.
Infor is a global enterprise company that provides software products for every aspect of a business. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Asset Management Content Hub, 0
For many companies unplanned downtime and asset failure is simply not an option as it means hundreds of thousands of […]
Patricia Mae Tagabe, , Asset Management, Asset Management Content Hub, Big Data, Condition Assessment, COVID-19, Features, People, Technology, Telecommunications, 0
As technology continues to develop faster than ever before, and with the Coronavirus pandemic highlighting the need for improved...
Read the latest issue online
- The NSW Government is partnering up with Q-CTRL to explore quantum computing technology in transport network resili… https://t.co/UkFi6KQo19 02:10:20 PM April 14, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recently released Sustainability Principles from Infrastructure Australia are set to guide and promote sustainabili… https://t.co/aiTjH8FTXZ 11:18:42 AM April 13, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In a major milestone, the Rozelle Interchange, Australia’s biggest road infrastructure project, has passed the half… https://t.co/wbI7hQBxyi 04:09:49 PM April 12, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Victorian Government has released concept designs for a new rail bridge to replace the Mt Derrimut Road level c… https://t.co/L3n04SPmaR 03:51:36 PM April 12, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adelaide drivers are set to see some relief from congestion as major works commence on the $98 million Portrush Roa… https://t.co/8HKvK9xS1g 02:21:48 PM April 07, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
April 13 @ 1:00 pm - April 22 @ 5:00 pm