The NSW Government has awarded a $476 million contract to deliver a new Sydney Metro railway station and the...
Read the latest issue online
Case study: rental pumps in action at the Kaiserschleuse Lock in Bremerhaven, Germany May 22, 2019
The lock “Kaiserschleuse” connects the Weser river with the part of the international port in Br...
What do Tilt Renewables, Unitywater and Netflix all have in common? May 22, 2019
Join us at Showcase, a one-day technology event, to see how forward-thinking organisations in Proper...
Defining insanity: The 2019 State of Project Controls Report May 21, 2019
Why repeating 2018’s processes and commercial contracts could destroy your PMO In today’s econom...
New documentary highlights technology’s impact on infrastructure May 21, 2019
Innovations in technology and automation are impacting every project, every job site, and every team...
Asset-intensive sectors primed for change May 16, 2019
by Brian Devlin, Industry Director, TechnologyOne Why asset-intensive sectors have been slow to upgr...
- New connection technology from WAGO minimises risk of electrical failure through superior design and ingeniously si… https://t.co/yg2Ctiu1ev 12:59:00 PM May 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- A new platform from The Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, @port_brisbane and @PwC_AU aims to streamline… https://t.co/0Qku8weaHL 09:56:00 AM May 22, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Coalition has won the 2019 Federal Election. But what role did infrastructure play in that result? And what doe… https://t.co/s1aCEC4v8H 12:47:01 PM May 20, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- With Victoria set to break ground on some of the biggest infrastructure projects in the state’s history, a new digi… https://t.co/N05F46IBT5 09:54:00 AM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Dr Frank Heibel breaks down how new developments in Automatic Train Operation (ATO) can modernise Australia’s railw… https://t.co/Eqs7VKfSGa 01:16:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck
May 30 @ 8:00 am - May 31 @ 5:00 pm
June 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
June 18 - June 19