The NSW Government has awarded a $476 million contract to deliver a new Sydney Metro railway station and the...
Read the latest issue online
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 15, 2019
By Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones have become an i...
PPP risk allocation – what constitutes best practice? January 15, 2019
By Amy Sarcevic Effective risk allocation is key to the success of any public private partnership (P...
The living solution for dynamic port environments January 15, 2019
Today, ports are truly living environments that are constantly changing, growing and on the move, th...
Vermeer Australia recognised for superior customer experience December 19, 2018
Vermeer Australia has received Vermeer Corporations Pinnacle Award in recognition of providing a sup...
Stay one step ahead with proper safety management December 18, 2018
The suddenness of a major incident can send a shockwave through an entire workforce — impacting on...
- [email protected] has released guidelines to help road managers assess the need for, prioritise, plan and design heavy ve… https://t.co/SABfEzZIFn about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The launch of a retail precinct as part of the $250 million Yeerongpilly Green development program marks a step for… https://t.co/JkuINg03rm about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A third mega tunnel boring machine (TBM) has commenced work on the Sydney Metro tunnel. It marks the next phase in… https://t.co/YfnaZr2sL6 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Inland Rail is giving farmers and other landholders the opportunity to share in the project’s broader economic bene… https://t.co/cFsjEGy5cI about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Tech billionaire Elon Musk (@elonmusk) has responded to a New South Wales MP’s proposal for a tunnel through the Bl… https://t.co/Aa6nqG1p9x about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck