by Andrew Meier, Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer, Australasian Centre for Rail Innovation (ACRI) Accessing the built environment, and the...
Should we be allowing international investors to take ownership stakes in our critical infrastructure?Infrastructure Journalist, , Big Ideas Forum, Featured, Investment, 0
In each issue of Infrastructure, we consider some of the biggest questions when it comes to public infrastructure in...
Read the latest issue online
WestConnex: Building project confidence through information visibility March 1, 2021
WestConnex is Australia’s largest road infrastructure project and is a critica...
How to quickly and efficiently ensure compliance March 1, 2021
By Gerard Nolan, AGM Head of Operations, Protective Services at Certis Security ...
DualPac technology for outstanding marking line maintenance February 24, 2021
Road line painting is a labour-intensive task that takes its toll on the marking...
Position Partners acquires laser positioning and levelling equipment company February 23, 2021
Position Partners adds to its range of Topcon and aLine measurement tools with t...
The digital technologies optimising construction in 2021 February 18, 2021
Recent supply chain challenges caused by COVID have increased costs for major co...
- Tasmania’s Building Projects Support Program is now accepting applications to fast-track shovel-ready projects.… https://t.co/UCGjPcxyNV 02:24:13 PM March 03, 2021 from TweetDeck
- Kirk Coningham, the Australian Logistics Council’s Chief Executive Officer, has announced his retirement, effective… https://t.co/g1xJgoxD99 02:17:48 PM March 03, 2021 from TweetDeck
- Cross River Rail progress is moving ahead with major tunneling works powering along beneath Roma Street, and detail… https://t.co/nZAPqbHqYr 11:37:47 AM March 02, 2021 from TweetDeck
- Three consortia are shortlisted for tunneling works of the new Metro railway line, servicing the new Western Sydney… https://t.co/atoBeFzutq 11:32:52 AM March 02, 2021 from TweetDeck
- Two important contracts have been awarded for new rail infrastructure at the Port of Melbourne’s Port Rail Transfor… https://t.co/1t8s21dBfS 05:18:45 PM March 01, 2021 from TweetDeck