by Andrew Meier, Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer, Australasian Centre for Rail Innovation (ACRI) Accessing the built environment, and the...
Should we be allowing international investors to take ownership stakes in our critical infrastructure?Infrastructure Journalist, , Big Ideas Forum, Featured, Investment, 0
In each issue of Infrastructure, we consider some of the biggest questions when it comes to public infrastructure in...
Read the latest issue online
Why owners need more data transparency from contractors January 12, 2021
by AJ Waters, Vice President Industry Solutions, InEight With all the talk aroun...
Using virtual technology to drive sustainable innovations December 15, 2020
Water for Life, the next act in Dassault Systèmes The Only Progress is Human ca...
smartmicro takes next generation vehicle detection technology to a new level December 4, 2020
Vehicle detection is becoming an increasingly critical element to monitor and op...
Protecting rail cabling from mechanical damage December 2, 2020
Flexible conduit system manufacturer, Flexicon, has launched an extended range o...
Transform concrete surfaces with rapid-set epoxy November 20, 2020
Concrete is one of the most economical, durable surfaces utilised in workplaces ...
- Austroads has published a guide outlining an engineering approach as the best method for understanding the overarch… https://t.co/SYTj9SJeJS 02:39:30 PM January 14, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The WA Government has announced the preferred tenderer for the bulk earthworks package of its Spoilbank Marina proj… https://t.co/W8ZZaXJpTl 02:34:33 PM January 14, 2021 from TweetDeck
- Applications for the fifth round of the Building Better Regions Fund are now open to regional communities across Au… https://t.co/5Pqwdwo0IL 01:48:45 PM January 13, 2021 from TweetDeck
- A new Chief Executive Officer has been appointed at Hobart Airport, who will commence in the role in March 2021.… https://t.co/nkSflMft2p 01:43:13 PM January 13, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The 2020 Australian Infrastructure Budget Monitor has outlined a record infrastructure investment, with two states… https://t.co/KsYPpUgzzy 11:41:05 AM January 12, 2021 from TweetDeck