From rail to urban renewal, building developments to utility improvements, the Australian Capital Territory has a host of varying...
Applications have opened for the federal government’s $2 billion National Water Infrastructure Loan Facility which will fund priority water...
The Federal Government will invest $12 million in a two-year program exploring the use of positioning technology in Australian...
Read the latest issue online
Leachate – what is it and why is it a problem? April 9, 2019
When you hear the word leachate, what comes to mind? Many, perhaps, would imagine a small polluted s...
Insights from a major railway upgrade project in Northern England April 9, 2019
Richard Palczynski is the former Programme Controls Director of £15 billion Crossrail project in UK...
Australia’s only airfield pavement forum returns in May April 9, 2019
Learn from industry experts and network with more than 250 stakeholders at the Australian Airport As...
How digital twin technology is critical to the future of the engineering and construction industry April 2, 2019
Digital twin technology is transforming the engineering and construction industry in ways that have ...
Upgrade naturally existing Sub-Grade and Base Course materials March 26, 2019
In many cases, cut to spoil and importing of new material are major project costs. There is a proven...
- Richard Palczynski is leading the way for Programme Controls on the Transpennine Route Upgrade (TRU) which aims to… https://t.co/eX01zmfEma 08:40:57 AM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government has given businesses and local government a $4 million funding boost for major recycling p… https://t.co/d9Ek0Qkl0g 02:33:16 PM April 16, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- Gladstone Port Corporation (GPC) has been nominated for the World Ports Sustainability Program’s 2019 Sustainabilit… https://t.co/qtU0i0NeMy 12:23:58 PM April 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
- [email protected]' new Australian Housing Data (AHD) Portal, made to collate data on Australian homes, has found that the… https://t.co/9duEhZIwbj 10:33:21 AM April 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Australian trucking industry is mourning the passing of Professor Michael Coper AO, Chair of the TruckSafe Indu… https://t.co/h6SZ548JAh 10:24:48 AM April 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
May 14 - May 16
September 17 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm