Jess, , Airport, Asset Management, Bridges, Construction, Investment, News, NSW, Planning, Project, QLD, Rail, Road, SA, skills and training, spotlight, Sustainability, Transport, VIC, WA, 0
The Federal Government will invest more than $75 billion in transport infrastructure projects over the next decade, including $24...
Read the latest issue online
- Rio Tinto has deployed the world’s first automated heavy-haul, long distance rail network in the Pilbara, WA. It cl… https://t.co/iSGve8D19p about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The NSW Government (@NSWPlanning) has announced its Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Plan, which aims to facilitate the… https://t.co/HSzSowhCCy about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Victorian Government (@VicGovAu) has chosen its preferred company to carry out the state’s first on-road trial… https://t.co/UX8h458sd5 about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Airservices Australia (@AirservicesNews) has announced it will release a Request for Information for noise informat… https://t.co/IhFfnl4btW about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Highlighting priority projects from across the state, the Victorian Transport Infrastructure Conference is set to r… https://t.co/6mOS5jeons 03:44:14 PM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite