The Federal Budget 2018/19 will provide $7.9 billion for a number of national rail infrastructure projects, with key players...
The Federal Government will invest more than $75 billion in transport infrastructure projects over the next decade, including $24...
Read the latest issue online
Smooth sailing ahead for Gladstone Area Water Board May 22, 2018
Gladstone Area Water Board (GAWB) has become Australia’s first water service provider to gain ISO ...
Corrosion prevention by dehumidification April 10, 2018
The use of dehumidification to prevent corrosion during the blast cleaning and coating of iron and s...
The right equipment to take home the gold April 6, 2018
Established in 1995, Pro-Bore offers drilling and boring services in Queensland and New South Wales,...
Zinfra commences contract for entire United Energy network March 13, 2018
Zinfra has begun working on the operations and maintenance contract for the entire United Energy (UE...
New advanced features for Topcon deformation monitoring system January 30, 2018
Topcon Positioning Group has announced updates to its Delta Solutions deformation monitoring syste...
- The Western Australian Government is seeking a local company is being sought to build a new $7.8 million bus depot… https://t.co/KSswFVSAlO about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The two tunnel boring machines for the Forrestfield-Airport Link in Perth have now broken through the arrival box… https://t.co/cAQqIHmOpi about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Queensland Government will invest a further $487.5 million for the M1 upgrade over four years. https://t.co/P9wEJh0q2w 02:51:08 PM May 21, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Construction on the new $44 million project to extend the Port of Eden in New South Wales has begun. … https://t.co/ZPwxpvqOvf 02:00:00 PM May 21, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The NSW Parliament has passed legislation to create the Sydney Metro statutory authority to deliver the city’s new… https://t.co/XDqqXYKxUs 01:21:35 PM May 21, 2018 from TweetDeck
May 23 - May 24
May 28 - May 31
June 4 - June 5
June 18 - June 21
June 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm