Three contractors have been shortlisted for stage two of the Monash Freeway upgrade project, which will provide traffic congestion...
Civil engineering company Abergeldie has been awarded the contract to build the replacement Lansdowne Bridge, ushering in a new...
Read the latest issue online
Xplore introduces new rugged mobility platform September 18, 2018
Xplore Technologies has unveiled an industry-first rugged mobility platform that gives customers a c...
Selecting the right foundation for ground-mounted PV panels September 11, 2018
Selecting the right foundation for a ground-mounted solar PV installation is critical for its succes...
Reducing downtime with GPS and 3D machine control September 10, 2018
Brendan Walsh and his team at Ground Technique have been working on a 20-lot Tran Civil development ...
Safety in action September 6, 2018
Australia’s premier Workplace Health and Safety event, Safety in Action, returns to Sydney on the ...
Is Tamworth the home of ‘country roads’? September 5, 2018
When the Centre for Pavement Engineering Education (CPEE) recently staged a training course in Tamwo...
- Melbourne’s growing outer west will soon have easier access to the CBD, with Infrastructure Australia’s approval of… https://t.co/G3isxscbKI 02:41:48 PM September 21, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Geelong’s Performing Arts Centre (GPAC) will undergo extensive redevelopment under a re-elected Andrews Labor Gover… https://t.co/EQon1Vzs6C 02:39:43 PM September 21, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The Australasian Railway Association (ARA) and the UK’s Railway Industry Association (RIA) are forming a Memorandum… https://t.co/S3AzsDl1YN 02:37:31 PM September 21, 2018 from TweetDeck
- A vital rail project joining Melbourne Airport to the CBD is finally going ahead following the announcement of a $5… https://t.co/HthSqGSt3P 01:50:43 PM September 17, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Federation Square continues to see rapid development as Victoria’s largest public transport project, the Metro Tunn… https://t.co/iwrHeV4YSW 01:47:40 PM September 17, 2018 from TweetDeck