The contract for Frankston’s new multimillion dollar train station transformation project has been awarded. The contract was awarded to...
Transurban and the Victorian Government have selected two contractors to deliver the multi-billion dollar West Gate Tunnel project. John...
Read the latest issue online
Corrosion prevention by dehumidification April 10, 2018
The use of dehumidification to prevent corrosion during the blast cleaning and coating of iron and s...
The right equipment to take home the gold April 6, 2018
Established in 1995, Pro-Bore offers drilling and boring services in Queensland and New South Wales,...
Zinfra commences contract for entire United Energy network March 13, 2018
Zinfra has begun working on the operations and maintenance contract for the entire United Energy (UE...
New advanced features for Topcon deformation monitoring system January 30, 2018
Topcon Positioning Group has announced updates to its Delta Solutions deformation monitoring syste...
Improving cruise infrastructure capacity at Tasports December 5, 2017
Like the majority of states across Australia, Tasmania is currently experiencing a major boom in the...
- Federal Minister for Urban Infrastructure and Cities, Paul Fletcher, has responded to recent media reports concerni… https://t.co/dAp3w9LTDt 03:00:00 PM May 18, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government will invest $300 million in the Brisbane Metro to help improve travel times and reducing con… https://t.co/bDjqqMPXvQ 02:15:00 PM May 18, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The ACCC has expressed concerns about consortium Sydney Transport Partners’ proposed acquisition of a majority inte… https://t.co/8nDBD0SG2o 01:45:00 PM May 18, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Logistics Council, ARA, Ports Australia and Shipping Australia have come together to call for clarif… https://t.co/ysXQUyFMPm 12:39:54 PM May 18, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Applicants have been shortlisted to build the M4-M5 Link of the WestConnex Rozelle Interchange and Iron Cove Link.… https://t.co/5LnMzRbReF 12:09:36 PM May 18, 2018 from TweetDeck
May 23 - May 24
May 28 - May 31
June 4 - June 5