By Amy Sarcevic Effective risk allocation is key to the success of any public private partnership (PPP). Get it...
Read the latest issue online
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 15, 2019
By Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones have become an i...
PPP risk allocation – what constitutes best practice? January 15, 2019
By Amy Sarcevic Effective risk allocation is key to the success of any public private partnership (P...
The living solution for dynamic port environments January 15, 2019
Today, ports are truly living environments that are constantly changing, growing and on the move, th...
Vermeer Australia recognised for superior customer experience December 19, 2018
Vermeer Australia has received Vermeer Corporations Pinnacle Award in recognition of providing a sup...
Stay one step ahead with proper safety management December 18, 2018
The suddenness of a major incident can send a shockwave through an entire workforce — impacting on...
- Effective risk allocation is key to the success of any public private partnership. Read more ahead of the 18th Annu… https://t.co/WXZeU7xCX7 about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Industry thought-leader and Managing Director of Plant Assessor, Matt Turner, discusses the risks and rewards of sm… https://t.co/f2yeL0N0kM 01:05:00 PM January 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Excavation work on the new underground Parkville Station has begun, as part of the Victorian Government’s (… https://t.co/FnZktOedvN 12:49:41 PM January 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Airports Association (@AusAirports) has backed calls for more funding to ensure regional #airports c… https://t.co/29zJzdnHFe 12:42:36 PM January 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Following an expression of interest process, Pilbara Ports Authority (@PilbaraPorts) has shortlisted two companies… https://t.co/iWTrBFlugO 12:28:22 PM January 15, 2019 from TweetDeck