The Australasian Railway Association (ARA) awarded a five year contract for the delivery of the Rail Industry Worker Program...
Read the latest issue online
Xplore introduces new rugged mobility platform September 18, 2018
Xplore Technologies has unveiled an industry-first rugged mobility platform that gives customers a c...
Selecting the right foundation for ground-mounted PV panels September 11, 2018
Selecting the right foundation for a ground-mounted solar PV installation is critical for its succes...
Reducing downtime with GPS and 3D machine control September 10, 2018
Brendan Walsh and his team at Ground Technique have been working on a 20-lot Tran Civil development ...
Safety in action September 6, 2018
Australia’s premier Workplace Health and Safety event, Safety in Action, returns to Sydney on the ...
Is Tamworth the home of ‘country roads’? September 5, 2018
When the Centre for Pavement Engineering Education (CPEE) recently staged a training course in Tamwo...
- The Bayside West 2036 Plan is one step closer with the rezoning of the Arncliffe and Banksia Precincts. @NSWgovInfo… https://t.co/lQXswuZxHx about 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- @VicGovAu has awarded a construction tender for the $100 million Ballarat GovHub. https://t.co/SaprArTxVL https://t.co/h74PpbDhIo about 14 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to VicGovAu
- Major works for Adelaide's City Tram Extension Project are now complete, and ready for commuters. @sagovau… https://t.co/EwXDeREPyU about 19 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- New Myalup-Wellington water infrastructure initiative to grow irrigated agriculture production… https://t.co/nJgL4gbL9Z 12:20:00 PM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- A local contractor has been awarded work as part of the Gippsland Line Upgrade @JacintaAllanMP… https://t.co/P3pJPHmi1U 11:10:00 AM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
October 15 - October 16
October 16 - October 18
October 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
October 31 - November 2
November 11 - November 14