The Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) and leading alternative asset manager Morrison & Co plan to spearhead clean energy...
Australia is experiencing a period of population growth that is increasing the pressure on existing infrastructure, causing significant challenges, as...
by Nicholas Carney, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills Governments have used public private partnerships (PPP) to engage the private sector to...
A recently released report from Infrastructure Partnerships Australia and Perpetual Corporate Trust confirms Australia’s ongoing position as a globally...
by Steve Joseph, Advisor, Simon Kennedy, Partner, and Mike Kerlin, Partner, McKinsey & Company The world will need to...
Read the latest issue online
WA Infrastructure Sustainability Conference 2018 July 10, 2018
Personnel from four of Australasia’s largest infrastructure transport projects will be speaking at...
National railways benefit from innovative technology July 5, 2018
With over 100 years of experience in providing complex rail maintenance and construction solutions, ...
National MAGNET Conference June 20, 2018
Position Partners and Topcon will present the MAGNET Conference on the 17th of August at The Westin ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 19, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-organisation approach t...
Bringing pavement design into the fast lane June 19, 2018
Can you think of a more fitting place to update your pavement knowledge than in the pit lane of the ...
- All revenue from traffic cameras and on-the-spot speeding fines will be allocated to upgrading suburban and country… https://t.co/zqV41j43H4 03:38:43 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The Remote Airstrip Upgrade Program upgrade works to Injune Aerodrome’s signalling area and helipad are now complet… https://t.co/1JyKSC6KiM 03:35:49 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck
- A $158 million two-tower development across from the Perth Arena has been approved by Western Australian Planning M… https://t.co/k9znBXKSxC 03:31:57 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Tasmania’s most recent major road project, the $22 million Huon Highway Summerleas Road Intersection upgrade, has r… https://t.co/ceyvpJtktZ 03:28:19 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck
- A new facility in Ballarat will provide local emergency services personnel with training in dealing with lifesaving… https://t.co/dlkUYjxlkg 01:20:04 PM August 06, 2018 from TweetDeck
August 20 - August 23
August 27 - August 29
August 28 - August 29
September 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
September 12 - September 13