Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has announced that a re-elected Labor Government will undertake an investment in road and rail,...
From rail to urban renewal, building developments to utility improvements, the Australian Capital Territory has a host of varying...
Read the latest issue online
WA Infrastructure Sustainability Conference 2018 July 10, 2018
Personnel from four of Australasia’s largest infrastructure transport projects will be speaking at...
National railways benefit from innovative technology July 5, 2018
With over 100 years of experience in providing complex rail maintenance and construction solutions, ...
National MAGNET Conference June 20, 2018
Position Partners and Topcon will present the MAGNET Conference on the 17th of August at The Westin ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 19, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-organisation approach t...
Bringing pavement design into the fast lane June 19, 2018
Can you think of a more fitting place to update your pavement knowledge than in the pit lane of the ...
- The Victorian State Government has appointed a Chief Regional Roads Officer to lead a new VicRoads division, Region… https://t.co/SWLFzBYNN5 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A major section of the CityLink Tulla Widening project in Melbourne’s north western suburb of Essendon is set to op… https://t.co/qRkAjnIc6p about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Work has officially begun on the $114 million Warrnambool Rail Line Upgrade project in Victoria’s south-west, which… https://t.co/L0TriQwfcL about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Northern Territory will soon see an influx in jobs and new infrastructure thanks to a multi-million dollar CBD… https://t.co/Lb7KqHQMCH about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Great Ocean Road and Anglesea Road are set to receive a $12 million upgrade, with works underway to improve a 2… https://t.co/EH38gUelsz 03:00:41 PM August 17, 2018 from TweetDeck
August 20 - August 23
August 27 - August 29
August 28 - August 29
September 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
September 12 - September 13