The Northern Territory’s investment potential will be showcased to an international audience at the Northern Australian Investment Forum to...
Applications have opened for the federal government’s $2 billion National Water Infrastructure Loan Facility which will fund priority water...
Read the latest issue online
Be proactive, not reactive with asset management November 22, 2017
Water and wastewater systems are made up of highly valuable assets, which can deteriorate over time...
A nationally consistent approach to infrastructure November 21, 2017
Australia’s transport infrastructure is expected to change considerably over the next few years w...
CRC launches new multi-purpose high strength lubricant CRX November 20, 2017
Leading aerosol and bulk lubricants supplier CRC Industries has expanded its range of professional-g...
Advanced uses for vacuum excavators November 16, 2017
A vacuum excavator can be one of the most versatile pieces of equipment on a worksite. Its uses go ...
Call to action for adoption of standards across the Australian rail industry November 14, 2017
The Australian rail industry is large and complex, causing challenges with cost, safety, visibility,...
- Melbourne Airport rail link to begin construction within a decade https://t.co/DUcik4Jz5s about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Moving forward for safer bitumen https://t.co/4LzyllxzoZ @VicRoads https://t.co/aYkZlspe2T about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A new report reveals Australia’s infrastructure construction trends. https://t.co/XiaXetumT5 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government's new rail contact with Metro is set to benefit regional commuters when it comes into effe… https://t.co/yU1XGTljkZ 03:23:55 PM November 22, 2017 from TweetDeck
- Upgrades at Albany Regional Airport are complete. https://t.co/p2AZZ5ZvDT 02:53:44 PM November 22, 2017 from TweetDeck