Read the latest issue online
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 19, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-organisation approach t...
Bringing pavement design into the fast lane June 19, 2018
Can you think of a more fitting place to update your pavement knowledge than in the pit lane of the ...
Top five reasons to revisit asset management in 2018 May 29, 2018
By Brian Devlin, TechnologyOne Assets underpin the profitability of business, the liveability of com...
Smooth sailing ahead for Gladstone Area Water Board May 22, 2018
Gladstone Area Water Board (GAWB) has become Australia’s first water service provider to gain ISO ...
Corrosion prevention by dehumidification April 10, 2018
The use of dehumidification to prevent corrosion during the blast cleaning and coating of iron and s...
- Works to the Monash Freeway are a step closer with Expressions of Interest now open for the $711 million second sta… https://t.co/s28VBs0knL about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Western Australian Government has revealed the design for the first level crossing removal for METRONET at Denn… https://t.co/EYqvvfnFWK about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Reserve Bank of Australia has highlighted the importance of infrastructure in generating future growth.… https://t.co/rdlYKtLpgc about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- An $880 million investment in technology improvements to modernise the Sydney Trains network will increase the numb… https://t.co/JM6ze1arO2 about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Essential Energy is using new drill and drone technology to inspect its electricity assets and improve condition as… https://t.co/Bn82Fq20Uz about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck