By Owen Hayford and Hannah Stewart-Weeks, PwC Legal Head contractors should review their subcontracts to ensure they don’t inadvertently...
by Brendan Lyon, Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure Partnerships Australia Over the past year, the organisation I lead, Infrastructure Partnerships...
Toll roads in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane historically have been a response to government's desires to improve infrastructure through...
Read the latest issue online
Dewatering Europe’s largest deep construction project June 24, 2019
Located amidst unstable geological conditions, the Stuttgart 21 railway project posed a challenging ...
Dewatering solutions reduce costs in Hedemora, Sweden June 21, 2019
Boliden Garpenberg, which mines a complex ore containing zinc, lead, copper, silver and gold, is one...
Renting a complete dewatering solution simplifies residential construction in Cádiz, Spain June 18, 2019
In 2015, the Spanish construction company Obenasa was contracted to build a multi-family residential...
Advances in corrosion science and engineering June 18, 2019
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July 2019 for an Internat...
Sulzer provides risk management solution for British power generation company June 17, 2019
Sulzer’s client runs a large power distribution business in the UK, and delivers electricity to ei...
- Case study: Boliden Garpenberg in Hedemora, Sweden is one of the world’s most highly modernised mines. Here's how i… https://t.co/x533IJjkau about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- [email protected] and the Australian Procurement and Construction Council (APCC) have released new General Conditions of… https://t.co/FftjIrrxFR about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The ACT’s biggest ever water quality infrastructure initiative has been completed, with twenty healthy waterway pro… https://t.co/enGFsHAGtr about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The NSW Government’s newly released 2019-20 budget includes significant investment in open and green spaces, region… https://t.co/rWpCSow1rA about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Construction has long been a male dominated industry. But when most industries are striving to dismantle these gend… https://t.co/GUnGUTlGjW about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
June 27 - June 28
July 24 - July 25
August 18 - August 21
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 5:00 pm
September 17 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm