Read the latest issue online
Why inspecting your tyres is wheely important January 22, 2019
Tyres are an important safety component of any wheeled machine; however, their condition is often ov...
Transporting Victoria forward January 21, 2019
Highlighting priority projects from across the state, the Victorian Transport Infrastructure Confere...
Reliable long-distance monitoring of infrastructure and linear assets January 21, 2019
iQ Sensing has developed continual, accurate, no-drift monitoring of the structural health of infras...
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 15, 2019
By Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones have become an i...
PPP risk allocation – what constitutes best practice? January 15, 2019
By Amy Sarcevic Effective risk allocation is key to the success of any public private partnership (P...
- Rio Tinto has deployed the world’s first automated heavy-haul, long distance rail network in the Pilbara, WA. It cl… https://t.co/iSGve8D19p about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The NSW Government (@NSWPlanning) has announced its Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Plan, which aims to facilitate the… https://t.co/HSzSowhCCy about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government (@VicGovAu) has chosen its preferred company to carry out the state’s first on-road trial… https://t.co/UX8h458sd5 about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Airservices Australia (@AirservicesNews) has announced it will release a Request for Information for noise informat… https://t.co/IhFfnl4btW about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Highlighting priority projects from across the state, the Victorian Transport Infrastructure Conference is set to r… https://t.co/6mOS5jeons 03:44:14 PM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck