Strong industry competition, and shareholder perception that companies are not future-proofing, are some of the reasons why innovation in...
Victorian water corporation, Grampians Wimmera Mallee Water (GWMWater) was previously using numerous disparate systems and was seeking an integrated...
by Prageeth Gunarathna and Rayya Hassan In the last two decades, road transport agencies have been facing a challenging...
Read the latest issue online
Defining insanity: The 2019 State of Project Controls Report May 21, 2019
Why repeating 2018’s processes and commercial contracts could destroy your PMO In today’s econom...
New documentary highlights technology’s impact on infrastructure May 21, 2019
Innovations in technology and automation are impacting every project, every job site, and every team...
Asset-intensive sectors primed for change May 16, 2019
by Brian Devlin, Industry Director, TechnologyOne Why asset-intensive sectors have been slow to upgr...
Evaluating the infrastructure project pipeline May 14, 2019
Australia has witnessed an unprecedented level of infrastructure spend in recent years. With major p...
Designing the airport of the future May 7, 2019
Airports are no longer sterile, transactional places for waiting and passing through. In many respec...
- The Coalition has won the 2019 Federal Election. But what role did infrastructure play in that result? And what doe… https://t.co/s1aCEC4v8H 12:47:01 PM May 20, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- With Victoria set to break ground on some of the biggest infrastructure projects in the state’s history, a new digi… https://t.co/N05F46IBT5 09:54:00 AM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Dr Frank Heibel breaks down how new developments in Automatic Train Operation (ATO) can modernise Australia’s railw… https://t.co/Eqs7VKfSGa 01:16:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ongoing Transport for NSW trials of On Demand Public Transport across urban areas are entering a new stage, with fo… https://t.co/ckR53lTuGC 10:30:00 AM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The City of Sydney is set to spend almost $200 million in the next financial year on major infrastructure projects… https://t.co/tcM4pi01NO 09:29:18 AM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck
May 30 @ 8:00 am - May 31 @ 5:00 pm
June 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
June 18 - June 19