The intelligent transport systems cooperative research centre iMOVE CRC, the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and Department of Main Roads...
The installation of two charger stations at Townsville and Carmila is complete with motorists now able to drive electric...
Read the latest issue online
New advanced features for Topcon deformation monitoring system January 30, 2018
Topcon Positioning Group has announced updates to its Delta Solutions deformation monitoring syste...
Improving cruise infrastructure capacity at Tasports December 5, 2017
Like the majority of states across Australia, Tasmania is currently experiencing a major boom in the...
Call to Action for rail industry is on track November 28, 2017
The landscape in which our rail industry operates today is large and complex, causing challenges wit...
Mitigate chain of responsibility risk with excavator scales November 28, 2017
Do you ever use an excavator to load a road truck? If so and you don’t weigh the load, now’s t...
Rail: smart, automated, sustainable November 24, 2017
by Katharina Gerstmann, CORE2018 Conference Chair The RTSA’s Conference on Railway Excellence (C...
- The Victorian Government has awarded the $139.4 million contract to upgrade Plenty Road. https://t.co/2oWWoY4ROo 02:33:28 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The first delivery of cross laminated timber (CLT) columns, beams and floor panels have arrived at Brisbane Showgro… https://t.co/lWlf4vYvFk 02:30:27 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Passenger and freight trains are now running on the first section of elevated rail between Caulfield and Dandenong. https://t.co/O1BLEwrKOr 01:59:55 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The Australian and NSW Governments have each allocated $4.4 million to upgrade one of the most important intersecti… https://t.co/ah44NjbNbx 04:00:01 PM February 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Major construction is underway at Sydney Metro’s two skytrain stations. https://t.co/HLIhknjXrm @metrotrains https://t.co/akomBnwpK4 02:12:56 PM February 14, 2018 from TweetDeck