Read the latest issue online
Australian property owners unprepared for autonomous vehicle future December 11, 2018
By Stephen Taylor, Australian Cities Director, Arcadis Whether it’s a report on the NSW Government...
CPEE offering opportunities to enhance career prospects December 11, 2018
With the significant infrastructure projects being undertaken across Australia, there is even more n...
How’s your fleet doing? December 11, 2018
By Mark McLachlan – Team Leader, Plant Assessor If you were asked how’s your fleet looking, how ...
How to keep your head when everyone is losing theirs December 4, 2018
by Matt Turner – Managing Director, Plant Assessor Everyone who works in a dynamic workplace will ...
Keeping costs down for solar farm development and maintenance December 4, 2018
Solar power is becoming an integral part of Australia’s energy mix, with the Australian PV Institu...
- The @PosiPartners Topcon 3D GPS+ 3D machine control system increases safety on site and reduces human error.… https://t.co/ZwRcVgSgTu about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @TransportforNSW has awarded a $16 million contract for the role of Systems Integrator for the Digital Systems Prog… https://t.co/winFInRuaw 02:11:00 PM December 12, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to TransportforNSW
- @KingboroughTas has unveiled its first sustainable road built with 173,600 plastic bags and packaging, and 82,500 g… https://t.co/pFiKlaH1ai 12:18:00 PM December 12, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to KingboroughTas
- @VicGovAu 's construction blitz is to continue over summer. @DanielAndrewsMP https://t.co/BRW63TWSBm https://t.co/EHSQbuE1WL 12:14:00 PM December 12, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to VicGovAu
- RT @VicGovAu: Melbourne's biggest road maintenance blitz. Click through for our new interactive map to see what's happening in your area ht… 09:24:11 AM December 12, 2018 from TweetDeck