Over the next decade more than $75 billion will be invested in transport infrastructure projects, with $24 billion allocated as...
The Federal Government will invest more than $75 billion in transport infrastructure projects over the next decade, including $24...
Read the latest issue online
New connection technology reducing cost and increasing safety March 22, 2019
Electrical failures – short-circuit and wire-disconnection – are mostly caused by defective wire...
Advanced concrete application workflows March 22, 2019
Topcon Positioning Group has announced a new workflow bundle designed to modernise concrete Floor Fl...
Vermeer appointed Australian distributor for Hi-Vac Corporation March 22, 2019
Vermeer Equipment Holdings has been appointed sole Australian distributor of Hi-Vac Corporation’s ...
Conplant’s multi-brand strategy March 22, 2019
Effective 1 March 2019, Conplant became the Australian distributor for an expanded range of Wacker N...
Conplant launches smart collision avoidance system March 22, 2019
Compaction equipment specialist, Conplant, has lifted the covers off its newest safety innovation, t...
- [email protected] Australia has welcomed the Tasmanian Government’s decision to fast-track funding to investigate alternative… https://t.co/SSLguxxbOX about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @Austroads: Register now for a free webinar on 26 March to learn more about Infrastructure Risk Rating - a simple road assessment method… about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A four-year project to expand the Port of Newcastle’s channel capacity has paid off, with the arrival of the larges… https://t.co/r0DRev4bg2 about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Development Victoria has called for expressions of interest for housing associations and developers who can deliver… https://t.co/bsdrLYlWqP 12:47:36 PM March 22, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The latest issue of Infrastructure Magazine is now available to read here: https://t.co/i5iSFGNWMV https://t.co/0Yvm5UfNRn 12:42:04 PM March 22, 2019 from TweetDeck
April 3 - April 4