by Colin Caprani, Senior Lecturer, Chartered Structural Engineer, Monash University. With automated truck platoons – trucks controlled by automatic...
A study conducted by CSIRO’s research unit Data61 has identified the top seven emerging industries within the Association of...
Adelaide Airport’s original international terminal building will be demolished to make way for new development including a new taxi...
Read the latest issue online
Corrosion prevention by dehumidification April 10, 2018
The use of dehumidification to prevent corrosion during the blast cleaning and coating of iron and s...
The right equipment to take home the gold April 6, 2018
Established in 1995, Pro-Bore offers drilling and boring services in Queensland and New South Wales,...
Zinfra commences contract for entire United Energy network March 13, 2018
Zinfra has begun working on the operations and maintenance contract for the entire United Energy (UE...
New advanced features for Topcon deformation monitoring system January 30, 2018
Topcon Positioning Group has announced updates to its Delta Solutions deformation monitoring syste...
Improving cruise infrastructure capacity at Tasports December 5, 2017
Like the majority of states across Australia, Tasmania is currently experiencing a major boom in the...
- Construction is underway for stage two of the South West Loddon Pipeline Project, which will deliver vital water to… https://t.co/D7lb8FwjI1 about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A tender will be released before the end of April 2018 calling for proponents to build 246 new METRONET railcars fo… https://t.co/9ccAKnFtEw about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Construction has started on the new North Melbourne Station which is one of five new underground stations being bui… https://t.co/RYcbfeHACh about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Government has awarded a $6 million contract for feasibility design work on the Melbourne to Brisban… https://t.co/O63rcYF7LA about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The design has been released for the North East Link in Melbourne's north. https://t.co/quv4LEmq8X about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
April 30 - May 2
May 9 - May 11
May 9 - May 11
May 28 - May 31
June 4 - June 5