Read the latest issue online
Examining the use of recycled plastics in infrastructure pipe July 15, 2019
A new conference will analyse the applications of recycled waste plastics as financially viable and ...
Leveraging the digital transition for smart processes July 15, 2019
The smart factory provides many answers to digital questions about the future. Prerequisites include...
Upcoming summit to explore Connected and Automated Vehicles July 9, 2019
Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAVs) have the potential, without question, to be the greatest rev...
The CH2M story: embracing enterprise project controls July 9, 2019
A new project performance software allowed a global engineering company to create more efficient pro...
Australia’s leading workplace health and safety event returns to Melbourne July 2, 2019
In September 2019, Melbourne will host three co-located conferences on workplace health and safety w...
- An explosion at Victoria’s #Mortlake Power Station has severely damaged one of its generators, halving the gas-fire… https://t.co/v8zHwJNqYf about 17 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- Darwin Port has appointed a new Chief Executive Officer (@PortOperations). https://t.co/snW16ZBvYb https://t.co/bJtkn196UZ about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- Metro Tunnel (@metrotunnelvic) has had its first major breakthrough with three roadheaders having met 30m undergrou… https://t.co/jtrV9Kmj01 about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The new Underwood Road Bridge has officially opened, marking another milestone for the Queensland Pacific Motorway… https://t.co/NbbyGZESpl about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Mackay, Queensland, will host the second @Qantas Pilot Academy site, following a competitive process to select two… https://t.co/oAUwWml7uS about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
July 24 - July 25
August 18 - August 21
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 5:00 pm
August 28 - August 29
September 10 - September 11