Read the latest issue online
Examining the use of recycled plastics in infrastructure pipe July 15, 2019
A new conference will analyse the applications of recycled waste plastics as financially viable and ...
Leveraging the digital transition for smart processes July 15, 2019
The smart factory provides many answers to digital questions about the future. Prerequisites include...
Upcoming summit to explore Connected and Automated Vehicles July 9, 2019
Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAVs) have the potential, without question, to be the greatest rev...
The CH2M story: embracing enterprise project controls July 9, 2019
A new project performance software allowed a global engineering company to create more efficient pro...
Australia’s leading workplace health and safety event returns to Melbourne July 2, 2019
In September 2019, Melbourne will host three co-located conferences on workplace health and safety w...
- Inspections of Australia's vast railway track are currently costly and sometimes dangerous, especially in remote ar… https://t.co/eQPus1Klk9 about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- [email protected] achieved industry recognition for its current sustainability projects, including ‘cool’ pavements… https://t.co/mAuw5xuHW4 09:02:00 AM July 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- As the GBCA finalises a number of major policy works, Infrastructure spoke with its Interim CEO, Jonathan Cartledge… https://t.co/zWkmW1noOX 09:55:00 AM July 11, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Infrastructure Australia (@InfraAust) has greenlit $2 billion in Queensland road upgrades, placing the projects on… https://t.co/4WZerqSZQg 11:29:00 AM July 08, 2019 from TweetDeck
- [email protected] has claimed Best Industrial #IoT Project at the 2019 Australian Internet of Things Awards for its sma… https://t.co/VhsWlulsj9 10:28:00 AM July 08, 2019 from TweetDeck
July 24 - July 25
August 18 - August 21
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 5:00 pm
August 28 - August 29
September 10 - September 11