The Caulfield to Dandenong Level Crossing Removal Project has been awarded the top honour in the Built Environment category...
The Australian Automobile Association has released the country’s first congestion benchmarking report which has shown a need for greater...
Read the latest issue online
How to keep your head when everyone is losing theirs December 4, 2018
by Matt Turner – Managing Director, Plant Assessor Everyone who works in a dynamic workplace will ...
Keeping costs down for solar farm development and maintenance December 4, 2018
Solar power is becoming an integral part of Australia’s energy mix, with the Australian PV Institu...
The Aussie invention transforming worksite safety December 3, 2018
An Australian business has revolutionised the way that machinery owners and operators manage the pro...
GPS and 3D machine control reducing downtime November 29, 2018
Brendan Walsh and his team at Ground Technique have been working on a 20-lot Tran Civil development ...
Implementation of Project i-TRACE is just weeks away November 22, 2018
The Australian rail industry is counting down to the implementation of Project i-TRACE in 2019. Sett...
- @QldGov has created a new entity to provide better internet for regional Queensland. @AnnastaciaMP… https://t.co/zpYVcTO9Dz about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to QldGov
- @VicGovAu say two massive tunnel boring machines that will dig the West Gate Tunnel are on their way to Melbourne.… https://t.co/KHYuonlowd about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to VicGovAu
- @NSWPlanning has invited the community to have their say on the revised draft plan for the proposed Rhodes developm… https://t.co/YuYF7DMdpI about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to NSWPlanning
- The contract has been awarded for the $74.99 million Capricorn Highway duplication project between Rockhampton and… https://t.co/HKkMEhO1mF about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Rail Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre, @downergroup and @MonashUni are working on a $2.4 million pro… https://t.co/9PfSa86yu9 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck