The Liberal-National Coalition, led by Scott Morrison, has won the 2019 Federal Election. Having campaigned on strategic infrastructure investments,...
Construction has commenced on the $52 million Smithfield Bypass in Queensland, which aims to ease congestion on the Captain...
The Federal Government has pledged $100 billion in infrastructure investment over the next decade in its 2019-20 Budget, up...
Hundreds of pedestrian crossings across Queensland will be upgraded with smart technology designed to improve efficiency and safety at...
The latest installment of a $1 billion pipeline of road and rail projects for Melbourne’s south east aims to...
The Victorian Government will trial new traffic light technology that aims to improve the speed and reliability of Melbourne’s...
Read the latest issue online
Queensland unveils $49.5 billion State Infrastructure Plan July 23, 2019
The Queensland Government has released the State Infrastructure Plan (SIP) 2019 Update, highlighting...
Ensuring the reliability of your dewatering solutions July 23, 2019
Neptune is a company specialized in the rental and sale of pumping equipment for clean water, wastew...
Examining the use of recycled plastics in infrastructure pipe July 15, 2019
A new conference will analyse the applications of recycled waste plastics as financially viable and ...
Leveraging the digital transition for smart processes July 15, 2019
The smart factory provides many answers to digital questions about the future. Prerequisites include...
Upcoming summit to explore Connected and Automated Vehicles July 9, 2019
Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAVs) have the potential, without question, to be the greatest rev...
- A side of #FlindersStreet will soon be closed to traffic for at least three years as construction of the… https://t.co/KHjpYVcXM7 about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Construction of the new Big Horse and Little Horse bridges, located on the Northern Territory’s Victoria Highway, a… https://t.co/0OcCJuEu5t about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Arc Infrastructure (@arcinfra) is the first rail network in Australia to trial a new steel sleeper system, with the… https://t.co/oa9mEAagkc about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Work will resume on the Western Highway duplication project in Victoria, after approval from the Federal Government… https://t.co/jJwNxmAt9N about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Financing has been confirmed for the Gold Coast Airport (@gcairport) redevelopment, with $100 million of the funds… https://t.co/BR0lXeXyTy about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck
July 24 - July 25
August 18 - August 21
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 5:00 pm
August 28 - August 29
September 10 - September 11