The highly anticipated $700 million main construction contract for the METRONET Morley-Ellenbrook Line has been awarded. The contract was...
Sandstone removed from below Sydney’s WestConnex is being repurposed to construct sections of the Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton)...
A new audit report by the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) has revealed that the Federal Government paid almost...
Infrastructure Australia has added two projects from NSW and ACT to the Infrastructure Priority List, to support the national...
Read the latest issue online
How to seamlessly integrate audio and visual passenger information October 20, 2020
Smart pi is an equipment manufacturer providing high-quality hardware and softwa...
From civilcad to MAGNET: a survey CAD software history October 19, 2020
The software available on the market today has come a long way from the early ye...
Menai Civil increases productivity on-site with Tokara remote support from Position Partners October 19, 2020
Menai Civil is using a range of Topcon GPS/GNSS, rovers, tablets and drones from...
Reliability on-site with MiRTK internet-enabled corrections from Position Partners October 19, 2020
DM Civil is a mid-sized civil construction company in Western Australia that has...
Australia is a pioneering nation in the adoption of connected project data September 29, 2020
By Rob Bryant and David Wagner Australia’s capital project industries are real...
- The South Australian Government has allocated $100 million in its upcoming State Budget 2020-21 for road safety pro… https://t.co/RE7wAD4UfX about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Transport for NSW is set to trial new digital Opal cards in late-2020 after recently awarding the contract.… https://t.co/g4tlM6sbWd about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Horsham site of a new ultra-rapid charging station for electric vehicles is now open, completing the rollout of… https://t.co/7JWhlTOhaD 03:19:02 PM October 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Narrabri to North Star Environmental Impact Statement has been approved, giving the next section of the Melbour… https://t.co/V3MVBy64Lj 03:15:08 PM October 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australasian Railway Association has announced the winners of outstanding achievements at the Australasian Rail… https://t.co/hqxAlDl5Pg 12:03:41 PM October 20, 2020 from TweetDeck
March 23, 2021 - March 24, 2021