The Queensland Government has released a shortlist of 22 projects in 17 remote Indigenous communities in the running for...
The Federal Government will invest $12 million in a two-year program exploring the use of positioning technology in Australian...
Read the latest issue online
- The Victorian Government has awarded a $496 million contract to remove level crossings at two locations in Melbourn… https://t.co/hcy7MPad7B about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two more freight companies have entered Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) with Western Sydney Airport (@flyWSA) reg… https://t.co/kSLuY8h6m2 about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @AnnaParadowska1: Please have a look at new @inframagoz to find out what neutrons add to the industry driven project that will use laser… about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Queensland’s largest-ever road upgrade program will commence in 2020, continuing the State Government’s record $23… https://t.co/iDCEBQoawz about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Works have commenced on a $118 million intersection upgrade between High Street and Stirling Highway in Fremantle,… https://t.co/FDUX8Nydy4 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck