The Northern Territory Tablelands Highway upgrade $12 million contract has been awarded. The contract, which will progressively strengthen and...
Sydney Trains has awarded a five-year extension to the contractor currently delivering maintenance and logistics services for part of...
Read the latest issue online
Why women are critical to the future of rail, roads and transport infrastructure September 17, 2019
Women’s participation in the rail, roads and transport infrastructure industries is down, worsenin...
Digital overlays and future infrastructure September 6, 2019
by Susan Harris, CEO, ITS Australia One of the most important things to consider when planning and b...
New document management and control application delivers industry-centric features September 3, 2019
Managing and controlling project documentation is now even easier with the recent release of two new...
Cutting a path towards a renewable future August 28, 2019
For a family-owned company like WEA Group, researching and selecting the right equipment is imperati...
The quiet achiever: 100 years of NCH August 27, 2019
In 1919, things were a little different. The First World War had just ended and an unassuming busine...
- Queensland will see a major boom in rail as projects worth almost $305 million receive funding, further supporting… https://t.co/koDs6DWQtG about 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- BREAKING: Peak roads bodies including @AustLogistics, @TruckAustralia, the CTAA, @FTAlliance, @RoadFreightNSW and… https://t.co/SM125xM9c7 about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The NSW Roads and Maritime Services has identified a preferred route for the 14km four-lane #CoffsHarbourBypass.… https://t.co/MviUX8TaL6 about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The contract for the Northern Territory #Litchfield National Park stage 1 development works has been awarded.… https://t.co/gkBrsxuLb7 about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @ACTLightRail has been green-lit to expand after the ACT Government approved the business case for 2A from Alin… https://t.co/fgotkARRTJ about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck