- This event has passed.
16th Australian Tunnelling Conference
October 14 - October 15
The 16th Australian Tunnelling Conference will be held on 14-15 October 2019 at the Aerial UTS Function Centre in Sydney.
With a comprehensive, two-day agenda, the Conference will overview current and future tunneling projects, discuss the latest industry developments, and hear from those at the forefront of the most recent Australasian and global tunnelling projects.
Supported by the Australasian Tunnelling Society, the leading industry gathering will bring together tunnelling leaders, engineers, and industry experts to share best practice ideas in tunnelling design, construction, safety, and maintenance.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Industry outlook
- Updates on current and future projects
- International case studies
- Project financing and contracting
- Excavation and TBM management
- Standards in tunnel construction
- Design and planning
- Geotechnical investigations
- Tunnel commissioning
- Fire, safety and ventilation
- Latest technology showcase
- Pumped hydro