2018 NAHB International Builders Show
January 9, 2018 - January 11, 2018
The NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is taking place on 9-11 January at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida in the US.
IBS is the largest annual light construction show in the world, attracting more than 60,000 visitors from 100+ countries every year. IBS is the premiere trade event for the residential home building and remodelling industry, and is organised and produced by the National Association of Home Builders, a trade association in the US.
This year, Infrastructure Magazine is a partner of the event and is proud to offer readers:
- Complimentary Expo Pass Registration, three day ticket (value up to $225)
- Visa assistance if needed
- Access to International Central lounge (free Wi-Fi and beverages), all IBS Centrals
- Invitation to networking reception or Welcome Reception
- Topic specific guided tours of The New American Home®/The New American Remodel™
- Shuttle service from show hotels
For complimentary passes to the show or more information, please contact Elaine Brook at email@example.com.
For more information about the show, visit http://www.buildersshow.com/Home/.