Read the latest issue online
Reliable long-distance monitoring of infrastructure and linear assets January 21, 2019
iQ Sensing has developed continual, accurate, no-drift monitoring of the structural health of infras...
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 15, 2019
By Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones have become an i...
PPP risk allocation – what constitutes best practice? January 15, 2019
By Amy Sarcevic Effective risk allocation is key to the success of any public private partnership (P...
The living solution for dynamic port environments January 15, 2019
Today, ports are truly living environments that are constantly changing, growing and on the move, th...
Vermeer Australia recognised for superior customer experience December 19, 2018
Vermeer Australia has received Vermeer Corporations Pinnacle Award in recognition of providing a sup...
- State and territory governments can apply for a share of $500 million for new water infrastructure projects, as par… https://t.co/PHbSvnKssC about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- The Port of Newcastle is the first port in the Australia and New Zealand region to subscribe to the EcoPorts initia… https://t.co/MXdiyBjp9t about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- New plans have been announced for a national scheme for training in the design, installation and maintenance of roa… https://t.co/gmyckBaxSg about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- The Royal Automobile Association of South Australia (RAA) says that new plans for steel manufacturing in Whyalla wi… https://t.co/NqKtLtwYQQ about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has announced the appointment of a new Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister, who… https://t.co/FaYX9h61PC about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck