Australian Airports Association National Conference
November 19 - November 22
The AAA National Conference is the preeminent aviation conference and exhibition in the Asia Pacific Region and the largest aviation event in Australia. In 2018 it attracted over 800 delegates from Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
The 2019 program is focused on sustainability, technology, security, customer and commercial aspects of the aviation industry.
With increased content relevant to regional council mayors, councillors and CEOs, as well as the traditional airport manager related content.
The Industry Exhibition will return and offer incredible opportunities to network. To maximise the time spent by delegates in the Industry Exhibition catering will be held in this space.
The 2019 AAA National Conference will offer more ways than ever to connect with all sectors of the aviation industry.
Why you should attend
- Hear the latest innovations in airport technology. What they are, how to use them, where to use them.
- Learn about the latest developments in best practice principles in the industry.
- Discover ways to increase non-aeronautical revenue at airports of all sizes.
- Hear from industry about the newest advances in airfield pavements and lighting.
- Discover how to integrate wildlife hazard management into all aspects of airport business.
- Learn about the latest safety products, practices and principles and how to apply them at your airport.
- Network with industry leaders, professionals and stakeholders.