- This event has passed.
School Infrastructure Forum
November 27, 2017 - November 28, 2017
State government’s across Australia continue to allocate unprecedented funding for the development of education infrastructure. As Australia’s population continues to rise and demographics change expanding education infrastructure in the correct locations becomes even more pertinent.
The NSW State Government recently pledged $4.2 billion towards education infrastructure, Victoria and Queensland each have considerable budgets to allow for the building of tomorrow’s Australia, and the other states and territories are no different.
The unparalleled school building programs underway across the nation lead to excellent examples of changing attitudes towards planning, design and construction of schools.
High-rise schools have become a reality for many in densely populated urban areas and the design of innovative learning spaces continues to develop.
The School Infrastructure Forum, taking place 27-28 November in Sydney, will look at focus topics, including:
- Insights into current developments and future projects
- Delivering new classrooms in a more cost efficient and timely manner
- Utilising developments of technologies
- Financing the expansion and building of schools
- Creating modern learning environments
- Highlighting where population pressure is going to be greatest
For more information or to register, click here.