- This event has passed.
Smart Infrastructure Summit
August 7, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Taking place from the 7-9 August at the PARKROYAL Darling Harbour in Sydney, the Smart Infrastructure Summit will focus on the various technologies and systems that are enabling the creation of “smart infrastructure”.
It will showcase the outcomes that can be achieved by combining infrastructure, innovation and technology.
The Summit will bring together industry experts and thought leaders, national, state and local government, owners of infrastructure, construction companies, contractors, academia and solution providers to collaborate and discuss strategies to support the adoption of smart infrastructure.
Mixing high-level keynotes, cross infrastructure case studies from local and global leaders, and interactive roundtables moderated by experts.
We have over 30 speakers confirmed, including:
- Philip Davies, Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure Australia
- William Bourke, President, Sustainable Australia
- Pascal Labouze, Executive Director of Operational Systems, Transport for NSW
- Cynthia Mitchell, Deputy Director and Professor of Sustainability, Institute of Sustainable Futures
- Michael Kilgariff, Managing Director, Australian Logistics Council
- Nick Koukoulas, Chief Executive, Austroads
- Antony Sprigg, Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia
- Grant Smith, General Manager, Strategy and Architecture, Energy Queensland
As a Infrastructure reader you are entitled to a 10 per cent discount on tickets, simply quote the code ASSN when registering.