- This event has passed.
Smart Mobility Show
June 18, 2018 - June 21, 2018
Moving Australia’s transport into the future
The Smart Mobility Show is a festival dedicated to the future of urban transport in Australia.
It consists of two leading conferences: IoT For Transport and Logistics and Future Vehicles Summit, held alongside a shared exhibition area showcasing the latest innovations in smart, urban mobility PLUS a full day of practical demonstrations at AARC, Australia’s largest automotive proving ground. This provides participants with a unique combination of information and practical experience unlike any other conference of its type in Australia.
The Smart Mobility Show will bring together 500+ transportation leaders from automotive manufacturers and their suppliers, transportation authorities and city planners, rail and public transportation technology firms and operators, technology and software giants, freight and logistics companies and inventors of new and disruptive global mobility solutions.
What makes the SMART mobility show unique?
- Australia’s leading event focused on the impact of transportation technology and social trends on business, government and society
- Visionary speakers – Local and global authorities will provide insights into key trends, opportunities and challenges
- Content designed for c-suite and line of business executives as well as technology and data leaders
- Interactive agenda with breakout sessions and roundtables providing in depth knowledge around specific applications
- Leading exhibition – a showcase of the most disruptive mobility solutions in the market
- AARC Demonstration Day – Visit to autonomous testing facility where attendees can get up close and personal with the latest vehicles, technologies and applications
- Networking program – Extensive networking programme where business leaders and key decision makers can build relationships
- The only event in Australia that features IoT for Transport and Logistics, and Future Vehicles Summit
Featuring industry experts, including:
- Thomas Beermann, Chief Executive Officer, car2go Europe GmbH (Germany)
- Tim Woods, General Manager, Autonomous Vehicles Alliance (Detroit)
- Annie Lien, Self-Driving Cars Industry Expert & Advisor (San Francisco)
- Kevin Orr, Founder, Liftango
- Professor David McInnes, President, Autonomous Transport Solutions
- Stuart Ballingall, Program Director Cooperative & Automated Systems, Austroads (Vic)
- Brian Haratsis, Co-chair, Australian Driverless Vehicles Initiative
- Charlie Macdonald, Chief Information Officer Australia/New Zealand, DB Schenker
- Behyad Jafari, Chair, Electric Vehicle Council
- Paul Sansom, Managing Director, Audi Australia
- Evan Walker, Director of Smart Innovation Centre, Transport for NSW
- Dr Neil Temperley, Product Manager – Future Cities, Data61 CSIRO
- Cecilia Warren, Emerging Product Lead & Future Vehicles, Insurance Australia Group
To register, visit http://www.futurevehiclessummit.com.au/registration or call our booking hotline on +61 (0)2 9977 0565.