Transport Australia Conference
June 27 - June 28
Please join us for the first National Conference of the Transport Australia society (TAs) to be held in Sydney on 27-28 June 2019 at the Hilton Hotel. This two day conference will include a Conference Gala Dinner taking place at the Hilton Hotel on Thursday evening.
The conference program will explore the theme Shaping Australia’s transport future and will consist of the following main topics:
- The Future of Transport – what do we need in 30 and 50 years time, and how do we pay for it?
- Renewable Energy could provide all our transport fuel needs by 2030 – aiding sustainability, positive health outcomes for a safer environment – can we pull it off?
- Securing our Transport Future what is needed and how will transport behaviour be influenced
- Pick the Right Project business and lifecycle costs – are we really respecting proper process?
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Opening the 2019 Conference will be Chief Engineer of Victoria, Dr Collette Burke.
- Rodd Staples, Secretary Transport ,Transport for NSW will be our keynote speaker for the Conference
- Speaking at the Conference Dinner will be Jillian Kilby, Engineer, Motivational Speaker, EA Young Professional Engineer of the Year in 2010, Director: The Infrastructure Collaborative in Australia (2009 to present).
The Transport Australia Conference provides extensive marketing, promotion and networking opportunities. To discuss any opportunities please contact the Transport Australia Conference Secretariat at [email protected]