Infrastructure Journalist, , Construction, InfraPeople, News, People, Planning, Project, Rail, Transport, Trends, Urban Development, VIC, 0
Victorian students interested in rail and construction have begun a two-year pilot program, ending in 2021, as a part...
Read the latest issue online
- Construction work has begun on the Northern Connection metro railway extension, to connect Sydney’s northwest to th… https://t.co/uQLJNDAaZj about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- National Cabinet has formalised the Freight Movement Code to implement a consistent set of health measures across b… https://t.co/LbFmkqm6cp about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Infrastructure is hosting the Critical Infrastructure Summit – a landmark virtual event for the Australian infrastr… https://t.co/ZhhgFQpeT6 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Forecasters predict that most of Australia's construction market will remain flat or post small gains in the years… https://t.co/RSwMILE508 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- For many workers, especially those in the utilities and infrastructure sectors, the ability to work seamlessly from… https://t.co/fowT9d6xiQ about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck