Infrastructure Journalist, , Construction, InfraPeople, News, People, Planning, Project, Rail, Transport, Trends, Urban Development, VIC, 0
Victorian students interested in rail and construction have begun a two-year pilot program, ending in 2021, as a part...
Read the latest issue online
- The Victorian Government (@VicGovAu) will provide selected local councils up to $100,000 for road safety projects u… https://t.co/dz7ieVV20B about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Designs for the new Hallam Station in Melbourne’s south-east have been released, as part of the Hallam Road Level C… https://t.co/DMAzoeuOkX 04:13:18 PM July 15, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Tenders have been called for the third and final stage of the $30 million South Coast Highway safety improvement pr… https://t.co/dIdCgeNheX 04:02:55 PM July 15, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government is changing the procurement of the two Suburban Roads Upgrade packages into a $2.2 billion… https://t.co/pW5JC4dfvD 07:12:00 AM July 14, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Port of Newcastle has seen the first shipment of new passenger trains for the Sydney network arrive and was abl… https://t.co/M1iXDIFA1D 06:50:00 AM July 14, 2020 from TweetDeck