The Queensland Government has released a shortlist of 22 projects in 17 remote Indigenous communities in the running for...
The Federal Government will invest $12 million in a two-year program exploring the use of positioning technology in Australian...
The contract for the construction of Adelaide Festival Plaza’s Northern Promenade, part of the $900 million Festival Plaza precinct...
Read the latest issue online
- Brisbane City Council (@brisbanecityqld) has chosen its preferred tenderer for a Collaborative Partnership to deliv… https://t.co/BkDzCcTgee about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- [email protected] will partner with two specialist firms to deliver three major dam projects, and potentially more in the… https://t.co/olCWBtp5Un 03:11:00 PM June 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Port of Melbourne and the Victorian Government will conduct a $1 million industry study to survey freight and c… https://t.co/wpaCz9R3yv 02:18:09 PM June 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The COVID-19 pandemic has provided an opportunity to put social licence front of mind in the way infrastructure is… https://t.co/fxlpl8NYcd 09:03:00 AM June 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @AusEnergyMag: The @cleannrgcouncil’s latest report has found that the renewables sector could potentially employ 44,000 Australians by… 03:57:18 PM June 02, 2020 from TweetDeck