Infrastructure Journalist, , Construction, Investment, News, NT, Planning, Policy, Road, Urban Development, 0
The Northern Territory Government has awarded $10 million in grants to fund thirteen infrastructure projects in the territory’s regional...
Read the latest issue online
- Brisbane’s Cross River Rail has hit a new milestone, as demolition begins on the vacated Hotel Jen, making way for… https://t.co/rHlMYCS3d2 04:21:00 PM February 11, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A range of new road safety infrastructure upgrades are set to be rolled out across NSW as part of a $822 million in… https://t.co/r5vNNwVMn3 03:59:54 PM February 11, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Arcadis has launched a new global digital business, Arcadis Gen, to provide data-driven products and solutions acro… https://t.co/LbOkmIoduB 03:36:01 PM February 11, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A new innovative project is ‘cooling’ roads in Adelaide’s Central Market District in an attempt to tackle the ‘heat… https://t.co/LU4BuAQSP6 04:03:34 PM January 31, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Central Coast Council has selected its preferred tenderer of the $61 million Mardi to Warnervale Pipeline.… https://t.co/rDUZgFCUd9 03:59:16 PM January 31, 2020 from TweetDeck