The Federal Government has appointed a company to lead the construction tender process of the Gold Coast Light Rail...
The Victorian Government says that 2020 will see a record number of road safety upgrades taking place, targeting the...
Two board members of the Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) have been reappointed by the Australian Government. David Saxelby...
The NSW Government will provide $87.76 million in funding for drought-affected communities across 30 urgent water infrastructure projects. The...
The 2020 Draft Master Plan for Launceston Airport has been released for public exhibition, noting the top priorities for...
Six projects have been selected as finalists in the 2020 Australian Construction Achievement Award (ACAA) by the Australian Constructors...
Read the latest issue online
Technical role awarded for Central Precinct renewal December 10, 2019
Transport for NSW has appointed a leading global firm as Engineering Services Technical Advisor to p...
Better document control helps keep Sydney moving December 10, 2019
As cities around the world grow, so does the challenge of keeping traffic moving, especially during ...
Award winning technology driving solutions for global transport issues December 10, 2019
How to fund transport infrastructure is a challenge faced by many governments. Recently, it was one ...
Delivering speech intelligibility with digital PA systems December 5, 2019
Public address systems specialist tm stagetec systems will be exhibiting at AusRAIL Plus 2019. Ahead...
An underrated civil project component December 4, 2019
A huge number of projects require anchoring – from towers, sheet piles and cranes, to trees, walls...
- ARA elects new Chairman at 2019 AGM https://t.co/sKpXXHy3Cs https://t.co/yQP9aKaWGI about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Major Level Crossing Removal works for 2020 https://t.co/yMI6LxspvD https://t.co/bpht57wYCT about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- NSW Nationals and Snowy Hydro partnership https://t.co/POPIvvL174 https://t.co/mJGp6cJYVW about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- South Australia’s $12.9 billion infrastructure boom https://t.co/VObD33sNoR https://t.co/QvdGUTbZUD about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Northern Australia’s largest ship lift https://t.co/RD75HRWafF https://t.co/0qAzIAWgCL about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
March 19, 2020 - March 20, 2020
March 19, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
April 28, 2020 - April 30, 2020
May 19, 2020 - May 20, 2020