Read the latest issue online
WestConnex: Building project confidence through information visibility March 1, 2021
WestConnex is Australia’s largest road infrastructure project and is a critica...
How to quickly and efficiently ensure compliance March 1, 2021
By Gerard Nolan, AGM Head of Operations, Protective Services at Certis Security ...
DualPac technology for outstanding marking line maintenance February 24, 2021
Road line painting is a labour-intensive task that takes its toll on the marking...
Position Partners acquires laser positioning and levelling equipment company February 23, 2021
Position Partners adds to its range of Topcon and aLine measurement tools with t...
The digital technologies optimising construction in 2021 February 18, 2021
Recent supply chain challenges caused by COVID have increased costs for major co...
- Cross River Rail progress is moving ahead with major tunneling works powering along beneath Roma Street, and detail… https://t.co/nZAPqbHqYr about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Three consortia are shortlisted for tunneling works of the new Metro railway line, servicing the new Western Sydney… https://t.co/atoBeFzutq about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two important contracts have been awarded for new rail infrastructure at the Port of Melbourne’s Port Rail Transfor… https://t.co/1t8s21dBfS 05:18:45 PM March 01, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Rail Track Corporation has awarded a $30 million contract for the signalling and signalling civil de… https://t.co/1opxjSC8Iw 05:11:16 PM March 01, 2021 from TweetDeck
- Infrastructure Australia has released its 2021 Infrastructure Priority List which includes the addition of 44 new p… https://t.co/M04hmfweYZ 08:40:37 AM February 26, 2021 from TweetDeck