Welcome to the PlanGrid content hub! Infrastructure Magazine has partnered with PlanGrid, a global leader in construction productivity software, to bring you cutting edge content designed specifically for construction professionals.
The Property Council of Australia’s NSW Division has elected a new President, who will deepen the Council’s focus on...
Infrastructure Australia has released its 2019 Infrastructure Priority List, which identifies 121 nationally significant projects and proposes a record...
Unitywater operates in one of the fastest developing regions in Australia. The population of the region is expected to...
by Professor Sisi Zlatanova, Faculty of the Built Environment, UNSW UNSW has created a new 3D geospatial information research...
Read the latest issue online
- A side of #FlindersStreet will soon be closed to traffic for at least three years as construction of the… https://t.co/KHjpYVcXM7 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Construction of the new Big Horse and Little Horse bridges, located on the Northern Territory’s Victoria Highway, a… https://t.co/0OcCJuEu5t about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Arc Infrastructure (@arcinfra) is the first rail network in Australia to trial a new steel sleeper system, with the… https://t.co/oa9mEAagkc about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work will resume on the Western Highway duplication project in Victoria, after approval from the Federal Government… https://t.co/jJwNxmAt9N about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Financing has been confirmed for the Gold Coast Airport (@gcairport) redevelopment, with $100 million of the funds… https://t.co/BR0lXeXyTy about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
August 18 - August 21
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 5:00 pm
August 28 - August 29
September 10 - September 11