Welcome to the PlanGrid content hub! Infrastructure Magazine has partnered with PlanGrid, a global leader in construction productivity software, to bring you cutting edge content designed specifically for construction professionals.
The Property Council of Australia’s NSW Division has elected a new President, who will deepen the Council’s focus on...
Infrastructure Australia has released its 2019 Infrastructure Priority List, which identifies 121 nationally significant projects and proposes a record...
Unitywater operates in one of the fastest developing regions in Australia. The population of the region is expected to...
by Professor Sisi Zlatanova, Faculty of the Built Environment, UNSW UNSW has created a new 3D geospatial information research...
Read the latest issue online
- 5G has been hailed as the next big evolution in mobile phone technology. So what exactly does it offer? We look at… https://t.co/GpV8D4qjaC about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The City of Sydney is trialling the world’s first ‘green’ road on a major high-volume traffic road leading to Sydne… https://t.co/naFr0lWepX 09:30:00 AM September 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SSARecruitAus: Queensland’s rail project boom. #constructionnews #australianconstruction #infrastructure #Queensland #rail #ssarecruit… 09:22:51 AM September 18, 2019 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Construction on the $86 million Roe Highway and Kalamunda Road interchange in Western Australia is now underway.… https://t.co/AQESklP7v0 02:49:00 PM September 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Queensland will see a major boom in rail as projects worth almost $305 million receive funding, further supporting… https://t.co/koDs6DWQtG 09:00:00 AM September 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
October 14 - October 15
October 15 - October 16
October 15 - October 17
October 22 - October 25
October 28 - October 31