by Katharina Gerstmann, Conference Organising Chair, CORE2018 Join us at the 11th RTSA Conference on Railway Excellence (CORE) and...
by Colin Caprani, Senior Lecturer, Chartered Structural Engineer, Monash University. With automated truck platoons – trucks controlled by automatic...
New South Wales has released its long-term infrastructure strategy. NSW Premier, Gladys Berejiklian, released the NSW State Infrastructure Strategy,...
A new report from PwC has found that collaborative contracting could unlock significant productivity improvements that would allow the...
Three faster rail business cases have been selected for development under the Federal Government’s $20 million Faster Rail Prospectus....
By Owen Hayford and Hannah Stewart-Weeks, PwC Legal Head contractors should review their subcontracts to ensure they don’t inadvertently...
The $50 million Smart Cities and Suburbs Program – part of the Federal Government’s Smart Cities Plan – was...
Read the latest issue online
ITS Summit to strengthen Australia-Michigan transport relationship August 20, 2019
In October 2018, ITS Australia participated in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) be...
Sharing knowledge to future-proof Australia’s infrastructure August 20, 2019
In light of recent news from Infrastructure Australia urging that more must be done to maintain and ...
Sulzer to expand its submersible dewatering pump range August 20, 2019
In 2012, Sulzer introduced the XJ series of submersible dewatering pumps with outstanding hydraulic ...
Port of Newcastle’s superior cargo handling capability August 20, 2019
Discover why more customers are turning to Port of Newcastle to consolidate and store cargo for larg...
Infographic: Providing acoustic comfort on Sydney Metro Northwest August 13, 2019
This new infographic breaks down how a new material was custom-manufactured to minimise noise and vi...
- That's a wrap for #AMCI2019! Thanks to all our sponsors and delegates for another great conference about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web App
- Our Super Panel highlights the key themes from the past two days at #AMCI2019 https://t.co/kehrgT9spG about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web App
- @powerlinkqld’s Daniel Anderson, Rohan Fernandez from ElectraNet, and Sarah Hannah from @aglenergy discuss the rang… https://t.co/3okAp2syxN about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web App in reply to powerlinkqld
- @iconwater’s Katherine Larkings, @PortofMelbourne ’s Matthew Primmer and Glen Cancian from DM Roads look at how ins… https://t.co/3tp0ZbwikG about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web App in reply to iconwater
- @SydneyWaterNews’s Tammy Falconer, Institute of Quality Asset Management’s Tom Carpenter and Matt Henson from… https://t.co/83ZiRnWGnx about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web App in reply to SydneyWaterNews
August 28 - August 29
September 10 - September 11
September 16 - September 17
September 17 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm
October 14 - October 15