The Victorian Government’s removal of dangerous level crossings continues with the successful removal of another crossing on the Werribee...
The Federal Government will fast-track investigation into opportunities for three communities in the Parkes electorate to access the benefits...
Flinders Highway in North Queensland is undergoing reconstruction works to repair flood-damaged sections of the road. Queensland Transport and...
The Ripley Valley Priority Development Area (PDA) will receive essential road and bridge infrastructure, with the Queensland Government overseeing...
Read the latest issue online
Nominees announced for prestigious ITS awards October 15, 2019
Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Australia has announced the nominees for the 2019 ITS Australia ...
Expand your career potential at the Australian Airports Association National Conference October 11, 2019
The countdown is on as the Australian Airports Association (AAA) puts the finishing touches on their...
ISCA Awards finalists announced October 8, 2019
The ISCA Awards recognise and celebrate leaders in the infrastructure sustainability (IS) sector. Th...
New estimating tool provides easier, faster bid pricing October 8, 2019
It now takes less time to price bids with the latest release of InEight Estimate. Considered the fla...
What does ‘safe’ mean in materials developed for tunnels, trains and transport? October 8, 2019
Traditional insulation and non-combustibility are easily glossed-over topics. Ascertaining what cons...
- Applications are now open for the first round of the Federal Government’s $100 million #RegionalAirportsProgram, fo… https://t.co/5TnvpasPKu 11:15:00 PM October 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- This week, airports and aerodromes from across Australia and New Zealand will participate in Airport Safety Week.… https://t.co/f11R0mb3Jn 01:23:00 PM October 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The WA Government (@WAGovNews) has released a draft of the GeraldtonPort Master Plan for public consultation.… https://t.co/tRml4pHGrl 11:38:00 AM October 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- TBM Nancy has arrived at the new Martin Place Station, marking another major milestone for @SydneyMetro.… https://t.co/7bontRdKhs 10:30:00 AM October 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Installation works for six new AC charging stations at key tourism locations in Far North Queensland, including the… https://t.co/cO95RzOSRH 10:12:00 AM October 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
October 15 - October 17
October 22 - October 25
October 28 - October 31
November 7 @ 8:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
November 19 - November 22