Infrastructure Journalist, , Construction, News, NSW, People, Planning, Project, Transport, Urban Development, 0
Twenty-two individuals have been chosen as community representatives to hold regular forums on the new Western Sydney Airport. The...
Read the latest issue online
- The Northern Territory Buy Local Policy is proving successful in supporting local businesses, with many local const… https://t.co/VJK2ETCm9l about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The ACCC has released its annual Airport Monitoring Report, which finds that airports are delivering good service f… https://t.co/CENjuK9vou about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The CSIRO has launched its new digital twin technology with a landmark 3D representation of Western Sydney’s landsc… https://t.co/WX4b9pECSP about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Four tunnel boring machines in Sydney’s CBD and inner suburbs are being removed, following the successful completio… https://t.co/h5FivlASp0 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Victorian State Government has confirmed significant road works and maintenance, as well as level crossing remo… https://t.co/VgR5tIW6K0 about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck